Static Care ESD Adjustable One Size Fits All Anti Static Heel Grounder Straps
Many In Stock
Ground yourself with long lasting stretch Hook & Loop ESD heel grounders!
The ESD FOOT STRAP HEEL GROUNDER provides quick and effective way of earthing - or discharging the electrostatic build up on the body - during normal walking or standing activities in the home, work, lab or manufacturing environment. This ESD foot strap is meant to connect the person wearing them to earth ground. Best use with a proper grounded floor mat or flooring material. The foot strap is made of non marking durable rubber with 18" ribbon with buried 1M ohm resistor. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL design makes it great and reliable for small and large shoes worn by either men or women in the lab or manufacturing environment. The reversable cup design of the ESD heel grounder can be reversed so that doubles the life span of the product
- ALLOWS FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT AROUND THE LAB OR MANUFACTURING environment without the restriction of a wrist strap tethering you to a bench. It provides protection during standing or moving while allowing the person to carry out normal everyday activities at work without interruption. The easy installation of the foot strap makes them highly desirable in the electronic industry.
- HOOK AND LOOP DESIGN MAKES IT EASY TO USE. These heel grounders are made of stretch hook and loop for a secure but comfortable fit.
- DURABLE: Made of a highly durable ESD rubber. The out portion of the foot strap is conductive black layer and inner white portion of the strap is a dissipative white.
- APPLICATIONS: Grounding/Earthing, controlling electrostatic discharge, protecting electronic components, parts and computers inside the lab or manufacturing environment with proper use of ESD mat or flooring material.
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Quick Ship by MRO Essentials
At MROessentials.com, we are on a mission to delivery quality products to you quickly. That is our value proposition. We offer quick turnaround times for purchase orders and same day shipping. Place an order after 3:30pm Eastern? It will ship the next day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.