Transforming Technologies' constant monitors are designed to be adjustment free. Annual calibration is not necessary. If a quality program requires testing, verification tools that simulate a functional and non-functional wrist strap are available to verify that the monitor is functional. Used to verify that the CM420 Constant Ground Monitors are in proper working order.
- Unplug the power supply to the CM420 unit.
- Plug the Periodic Verification Unit (PVU) GROUND lead (Male Banana Plug) to the common ground at the workstation.
- Connect the PVU BENCH lead (Male Phono Plug) to the CM420 BENCH plug-in.
- Connect the power supply to the CM420 power plug-in.
- The CM420 bench led should be green.
- Plug the PVU OPERATOR LEFT lead (Banana Male Plug) to the CM420 LEFT OPERATOR remote jack.
- Plug the PVU OPERATOR RIGHT lead (Banana Male Plug) to the CM420 RIGHT OPERATOR remote jack.
- Press the OPERATOR LEFT push button on the PVU and the LEFT OPERATOR led on the CM420 should change from a blinking red to green.
- Release the PVU’s OPERATOR LEFT push button and the LEFT OPERATOR led on the CM420 should change to a blinking red, with momentary beeps up to a maximum of 7 to 12 beeps.
- Press the BENCH push button on the PVU and the BENCH led on the CM420 should change to red, with constant beeps.
- Release the PVU’s BENCH push button and the BENCH led on the CM420 should change to green, with no beeps.
- Press the OPERATOR RIGHT push button on the PVU and the RIGHT OPERATOR led on the CM420 should change from a blinking red to green.
- Release the PVU’s OPERATOR RIGHT push button and the RIGHT OPERATOR led on the CM420 should change to a blinking red, with momentary beeps up to a
maximum of 7 to 12 beeps.
- If the monitor did not pass as per the test procedure call Transforming Technologies at (419) 841-9552
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Orders placed before 12 noon Eastern typically ship the same day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.