Static Care Universal Snap Kit for ESD Mats – 10mm Snaps – Easy to Install – Fits All Sizes - Pack of 2
Many In Stock
Use the Universal Snap Kit for ESD Mats to Install a 10mm Socket or Stud Snap into ESD Mat Materials. Comes with a Male or Female Socket and Two Lengths of Screws.
The Universal Snap Kit for ESD Mats includes a 10 mm stud, 10 mm socket, threaded backing washer, conical nut, long screw, short screw, and ESD common point ground label. Everything needed to field-install a stud or socket on all soft materials up to 0.375" thick. Screws are 6-32 Flat Head Phillips machine screws; one 0.25" long and one 0.375" long. Punch a hole through the mat and screw on the socket or stud, whichever is preferred. All that is needed is a Phillips screwdriver.
- UNIVERSAL: Snap kit easily installs a ground point into a range of mat thicknesses. Most anti-static products require a 10mm snap to connect common point ground cords. The Universal Snap Kit can work with most commonly available ESD products
- WORKS WITH MATS UP TO 0.375" THICK: Includes 2 screws for thick and thin materials. Screws are 6-32 Flat Head Phillips machine screws; one 0.25? long and one 0.375 long.
- WORKS WITH SNAPS OR SOCKETS: Included in the kit is 1 each: 10mm socket, 10mm stud, washer and screw base. Works with most commercially available ESD grounding cords. Installs a 10mm snap or stud to ESD workstation materials. Remaining will be either a 10mm stud or socket, and either a long or short screw to be discarded or saved for another application.
- INSTALLS WITH A SCREW DRIVER: Determine the position of the grounding snap. Punch a hole through the mat and screw on the socket or stud, whichever is preferred. All that is needed is a Phillips screwdriver.
- Determine the position of the grounding snap (one only per mat) and type of fastener you will be installing (socket or stud).
- Punch a hole through the material with a small Phillips screwdriver or awl.
- Select one of the screws as follows: Material less than 0.100" thick - short screw. Material greater than 0.100" thick - long screw
- Insert the screw through the top on the snap stud or socket, the washer, and the material. Affix the assembly with the conical nut supplied with the kit and tighten down the screw using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Remaining will be either a 10mm stud or socket, and either a long or short screw to be discarded or saved for another application.
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Quick Ship by MRO Essentials
At MROessentials.com, we are on a mission to delivery quality products to you quickly. That is our value proposition. We offer quick turnaround times for purchase orders and same day shipping. Place an order after 3:30pm Eastern? It will ship the next day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.