The ESD Mat Snap Screw Set quickly and easily install a 10mm stud in worksurface rubber or vinyl without the use of special tools. Creates a solid connection for grounding cords.
The ESD Mat Snap Screw Set provides a 10mm stud in worksurface rubber or vinyl that allows you to connect a ground cord. The Snap Set includes a screw base and 10mm stud that easliy installs into material without the need for a special snap tool. Furthermore, you can easily uninstall the snap and move it to a new ESD mat to save money. The kit installs a 10mm stud that will pair with a Common Point Ground Cord with a female socket.
- Installs a 10mm stud into ESD workstation materials
- Does not require a special tool to install
- Creates a solid connection with wide screw base that sandwiches the material
- Quickly un-installs so you can reuse the snap
How to Install ESD Mat Snap Screw Set
1. Place ESD matting on workstation. Locate the safest, and most convenient grounding point (outlet).
2. Choose which side of the mat has the closest or most convenient access to the grounding point.
3. Locate an area 1 –2 inches in from each corner of the mat on the side that was determined in step 2.
4. Make a hole in the mat large enough for the screw to slide through.
5. Place the stud onto screw and turn clockwise until the stud is flush with the ESD mat.
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Quick Ship by MRO Essentials
At MROessentials.com, we are on a mission to delivery quality products to you quickly. That is our value proposition. We offer quick turnaround times for purchase orders and same day shipping. Place an order after 3:30pm Eastern? It will ship the next day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.