FM1500 Series: Low Profile ESD Floor Mat Ground Cord
Couldn't load pickup availability
Low profile ESD floor mat ground cord easily attached to ESD mats and does not cause a trip hazard.
The FM1500 series low profile ESD floor mat ground cordare highly durable and reliable ground cords. A molded low profile mushroom cap ensures secure connection to floor mats and easily attaches to floor mats. Its molded dome cap reduces tripping and allows chairs to easily roll over them without getting snagged.
The low profile, molded head has built in snap - your choice of male or female - for a sequre worksurface attachment. A 15' black ground cord terminate with a standard 1/8" (#10) ring terminal for a solid connection to ground. Also available without a resistor.
- All-Purpose: A universal ground cord for ESD Floor Mats. Can also be used with ESD table mats if banana jacks for wrist straps are not needed.
- Safety: Low profile molded mushroom cap reduces potential trip hazards
- Standards: Offers common ground point required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
- Snap: 10 mm snap ensures a secure connection to floor mats. Available in Male Studs or Female Sockets
- Length: 15' straight cord
- Resistor: A buried 1 Meg resistor for safety. Also available with No Resistor
- Ground Connection: 0.125" ring terminal to attach to grounding point
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.