FM8 TileSTAT Interlocking ESD Rubber Anti-FatigueTiles - 3'x3'
Out of stock
Create custom ESD floors or runners with modular 3'x3' ESD anti-fatigue tiles.
TileSTAT ESD anti-fatigue mats are a heavy duty, durable safety mat constructed of conductive nitrile rubber for use in even the harshest environments. TileSTAT mats feature a solid pebble embossed surface for improved traction, making this a good choice as a safety mat. The 3ft x 3ft interlocking mats fit together like a puzzle to create custom ESD workstations or complete room systems. The mats can be quickly dismantled to make moving and cleaning easy. Optional 3" wide beveled borders can be added to the mats.
- Heavy duty, durable ESD mat constructed of conductive nitrile rubber
- For use in general use or harshest environments.
- Solid pebble embossed surface for improved traction
- 3ft x 3ft interlocking mats fit together like a puzzle to create custom ESD workstations or complete room systems.
- The mats can be quickly dismantled to make moving and cleaning easy.
- Optional 3" wide beveled borders can be added to the mats.
- Base compound - 100% Nitrile rubber specially formulated to drain static electricity
- A unique multi-nib support design offers exceptional fatigue relief and aeration
- Solid top design with an anti-slip surface texture
- Easy to snap together modular matting system for on-site custom configurations
Designed for easy installation of antistatic (ESD) floors in diverse spaces. This floor can be disassembled and moved to a different space or location quickly and easily.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 per ANSI/ESD STM7.1
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Orders placed before 12 noon Eastern typically ship the same day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.