MT4000 - Textured ESD Rubber Table Mat Rolls - Two-Layer , 0.080" Thick
Many In Stock
Textured ESD Rubber Table Mat Rolls provides a non-slip, static safe surface for your ESD sensitive items
The MT4000 Textured ESD Rubber Table Mat Rolls is made of 100% co-extruded rubber. The durable two layer mat is constructed with a textured dissipative top layer and a conductive bottom layer and offers excellent resistance to hot solders, soldering irons and most solvents.
The MT4000 series is 0.080" thick and available in 40' rolls in 24", 30", 36" and 48" widths. Pre cut mat sizes are available with grounding hardware and common point ground cords. Available in Light Blue, Royal Blue, Gray, and Green.
- ESD PROTECTION: The MT4000 Series mats have a resistance of less than 1.0×10^9 ohms and provides reliable ESD protection for the life of the mat.
- NON-SLIP TEXTURE: The mats have a non-slip textured surface which also reduces glare from overhead lighting
- TESTED AND PROVEN: The mats have been independently tested and meets or exceeds all industry standards for worksurfaces.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Premium 0.080″ thick ESD table mats protect your sensitive items as well as your work surface.
- DURABILITY: Excellent Resistance to Hold Solders, Soldering Irons and Most Solvents
- OPTIONS: Available in 40ft rolls or an Assortment of Ready-Made Table Mats
- COLORS: Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, and Gray
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 per ANSI/ESD STM4.1
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Quick Ship by MRO Essentials
At MROessentials.com, we are on a mission to delivery quality products to you quickly. That is our value proposition. We offer quick turnaround times for purchase orders and same day shipping. Place an order after 3:30pm Eastern? It will ship the next day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.