TX40BE Series - ESD Soft Sole Boot with Ground Ribbons (Groundable)
Many In Stock
- TX4000 ESD Grid Fabric—99% Polyester / 1% Carbon
- Three layer ESD rubber soft sole (non-marking rubber inside and outside)
- Hypalon side wall
- Combination 1” elastic and webbing at top of closure with snap adjustment
- Replaceable 18” internal ground ribbon attachment included, with 24” long ground ribbon available for boots
- Internal snaps to electrically connect to coverall and ground ribbon
- Color coded straps denote size
- Reusable / Launderable
- ISO Cleanroom: ISO 6 (Class 1000)
- Meets standards required for ANSI/ESD S20.20 and STM9.1 – Footwear – Resistive Characterization
MRO Essentials ships via the following companies:
Quick Ship by MRO Essentials
At MROessentials.com, we are on a mission to delivery quality products to you quickly. That is our value proposition. We offer quick turnaround times for purchase orders and same day shipping. Place an order after 3:30pm Eastern? It will ship the next day.
All shipments are FOB FACTORY. Purchaser is therefore responsible for both shipping charges and damage to goods in transit. Note that freight charges are based on weight AND volume. Assembled items take up a greater shipping volume and are typically charged at a higher freight rate than items shipped flat. Purchaser must specify a freight carrier at time the order is placed or MRO Essentials will choose a carrier and prepay shipments. The freight cost of prepay shipments will be added to each invoice unless otherwise specified. NOTE: Request to ship UPS 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day is a method of shipment and does not imply any expediting of order processing by MRO Essentials. For non-UPS shipments, the order will be shipped freight collect or third party billing at purchaser’s option. Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to pay (1) charges disallowed or billed back to MRO Essentials by third parties when purchaser has specified third party billing and (2) charges billed to MRO Essentials for corrections made by the carrier including address corrections. Some carriers may not be available to be used by MRO Essentials. Purchaser will be notified if an alternate carrier is required.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING POINTS:
MRO Essentials products are manufactured in various locations. Shipping points may vary and may change without prior notice.
INSURING YOUR SHIPMENT:
You are responsible for your shipment once it leaves the F.O.B. point. We recommend that you insure all shipments. It is our policy to insure shipments unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for uninsured lost or damaged shipments.